Nothing comes in… Nothing goes out!
The Dynamics of Helession’s Products
The products of the Food and Environment Organization «Helession» are made with passion and a lot of love for Human and Nature. Without the addition of chemicals, without the removal of nutrients and with the least possible processing.
Our goal is the preservation, conserve and spread our biodiversity and food heritage, the continuation of Life, the preservation of the Environment and Biodiversity.
The advantages of the Helession’s products are:
- Innovative, invention with patent.
- Natural and Organic (EU certification).
- USDA certified. Of the few wines that in the US are considered completely organic.
- Unfiltered, unheated, full of Mother Earth’s natural aromas.
- Live, full of probiotics, native yeasts etc.
- Rich in polyphenols, which have been proven to be a strong shield for health.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Free of gluten, lactose, cholesterol, caffeine etc.
- No preservatives added (sulfites, etc.).
- No chemicals, perfumes, flavors added.
- No salt added.
- No sugar added.
- Greek local production (100%).
- With Ancient Greek (Hellas) patterns for wines.
After many years of research, in 2008, Helession’s Community revived the ancient Greek wine, obtaining a patent for innovation which is maintained for many years and becomes even better….
The high in alcohol organic wine “Akratos Oenos” by Helession has been made by red, natural vinification with wild/native yeast. No sulfites, taste additives or colors have been added. It has undergone neither protein precipitation nor filtering!
Based on the acquired innovation Helession, every friend of wine can create his/her wine as light and as sweet as he/she wishes it, by using Hedylli and VeganHoney as was traditionally done in ancient Greece.
Spercheios organic (BIO) Rice and Ryzes®, Rice of natural farming, is a local variety cultivated product in the “NATURA” area of river Spercheios (Central Greece).
It was cultivated without the use of toxic pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers, in alliance with nature and with the use of active microorganisms. It is one of the few crops that help in the fertility of saline soils and in the preservation of the ecosystem of wetlands.
No toxic additives comes in, no nutrients goes out!